TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. By entering this site you acknowledge and agree that your use is at your own risk and that neither Guinness Anchor Marketing Sdn Bhd, its affiliates nor any of the parties involved in creating, producing or delivering this site is liable (to the extent that such liability is not prohibited at law) for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages, or any other losses, costs, or expenses of any kind (including legal fees, expert fees, or other disbursements) which may arise, directly or indirectly, through the access to, use of, or browsing of this site or through your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video or audio from this site, including but not limited to anything caused by any viruses, bugs, human action or inaction or any computer system, phone line, hardware, software or program malfunctions, or any other errors, failures or delays in computer transmissions or network connections.
2. Access to this Site is NOT allowed for under-aged visitors. The term ("under-aged") is defined by the rules regarding age of consent or legal drinking age of your own country.
3. ("Tiger Beer") and the ("Coconut Tree and Tiger device") are trademarks or registered trademarks of Asia Pacific Breweries Limited. All materials are provided for non-commercial personal use only, and permission is still required for use anywhere other than on this Site. Guinness Anchor Marketing Sdn Bhd maintains this Site for the personal entertainment, information, education, and communication of internet users. The Site provides free access to all internet users and no payment is solicited in any way for access. Site Users may download any materials displayed on the Site for non-commercial and personal use only provided that you acknowledge in writing that Guinness Anchor Marketing Sdn Bhd is the trademark owner, and that Guinness Anchor Marketing Sdn Bhd retains all copyrights to the material. All of the elements contained on this Site including, but not limited to, text, data, images, video, audio are owned and copyrighted by Guinness Anchor Marketing Sdn Bhd or by their respective owners, with all rights reserved.
4. Site Users are required to retain/post this notice of copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials when using them.
5. Users may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, re-use, re-post, or use the content of the Site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio, and video without Guinness Anchor Marketing Sdn Bhd’s written permission. Although the specifications, features, illustrations, equipment and other information contained in the Site are based upon up-to-date information, and while Guinness Anchor Marketing Sdn Bhd makes all reasonable efforts to ensure that all material on this Site is correct, accuracy cannot be guaranteed and Guinness Anchor Marketing Sdn Bhd makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. All content information and materials contained in this Site are provided to you ("AS IS") WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
6. Users may not post on the site, or transmit to this Site, any pornographic, obscene, profane, defamatory, libellouslibelous , threatening, unlawful or other material which could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, to promote the excessive or irresponsible consumption of alcohol, or otherwise violate any law or regulation. Notwithstanding the fact that Guinness Anchor Marketing Sdn Bhd or other parties involved in creating, producing, or delivering this site, may monitor or review transmissions, posting, discussions, or chats, Guinness Anchor Marketing Sdn Bhd and all parties involved in creating, producing or delivering this site, assume no responsibility or liability which may arise from the content thereof, including but not limited to claims for defamation, libel, slander, obscenity, pornography, profanity, or misrepresentation.
7. Third party web links are provided for convenience and the content including but not limited to advice, opinions and views reflected in the linked websites are the responsibility of the respective third party website owners and/or authors. Guinness Anchor Marketing Sdn Bhd and/or its related companies do not purport to endorse any such content, advice, opinions and views and cannot be held responsible in any way whatsoever for the content on third party websites or their privacy and data collection practices.
8. All terms and conditions herein shall be governed and construed under the laws of the Malaysia excluding its choice of laws provisions and any cause or action the User irrevocably submits to the jurisdiction of the Malaysia courts.
The Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (hereinafter referred to as the “Act”), which regulates the processing of personal data in commercial transactions, applies to all companies and firms that are established in Malaysia, requires Heineken Malaysia Berhad (formerly Guinness Anchor Berhad) / Heineken Marketing Malaysia Sdn Bhd (formerly Guinness Anchor Marketing Sdn Bhd) (collectively, “HEINEKEN Malaysia”) to inform you of your rights in respect of your personal data that is being processed or that is to be collected and further processed by us and the purposes for the data processing. For the purpose of this written notice, the terms “personal data” and “processing” shall have the meaning prescribed in the Act.
1. This written notice serves to inform you that your personal data is being processed by us or on our behalf.
2. The personal data processed by us may include the information you have provided to HEINEKEN Malaysia and/or that HEINEKEN Malaysia has or had requested from you in any HEINEKEN Malaysia forms or through the Site that you are required to complete, as well as any other information HEINEKEN Malaysiahas or may obtain about you through any oral or written communications. If you fail to supply to us the personal data, we may not be able to process and/or disclose your personal data for any of the Purposes described below.
3. We are processing and/or disclosing your personal data, including any additional information you may subsequently provide, for the following purposes:
(a) assessing your application or request;
(b) to communicate with you;
(c) to provide services to you;
(d) respond to your inquiries;
(e) conduct internal activities;
(f) administer your participation in contests;
(g) market surveys and trend analysis;
(h) to provide you with information on our products and services and our related corporations;
(i) to provide you with information of the products and services of our business partners;
(j) other legitimate business activities of HEINEKEN Malaysia;
(k) such other purposes as set out in the HEINEKEN Malaysia Website Terms and Conditions of Use; and/or
(l) if relevant, such other purposes as set out in the General Terms and Conditions and, if applicable, Campaign Terms and Conditions; and
(m) such other purposes as set out in terms accompanying the notice; and/or hereinafter collectively referred to as the “Purposes”.
4.2 We primarily use information from cookies for the following purposes:
(a) Traffic monitoring, e.g., the IP address from which you access the Site, the type of browser and operating system used to access the Site, the date and time of your access to the Site, the pages you visit, and the Internet address of the website from which you accessed the Site;
(b) To register you in programs and to recognize your website preferences;
(c) To recognize repeat visitors for statistical / analytical purposes;
(d) Anonymous tracking of interaction with online advertising, e.g., to monitor the number of times that a banner ad is displayed and the number of times it is clicked; and/or
(e) To compile and report to third parties aggregate statistics about our users in terms of numbers, traffic patterns and related site information.
4.3 We may also use clear gifs (also known as web bugs or web beacons), which are tiny graphics embedded in web pages and email messages that we use, in connection with cookies, to process non-personal data from users to analyse site usage, manage content on the site, track visits to other related sites, and track the performance of online advertising. We may also connect the information that we process through cookies and clear gifs with other personal data that you provide to us in order to:
(a) Customize or personalize your experience of the Site; for example, so that we can greet you on the Site by name;
(b) Conduct transactions; and
(c) Monitor your use of our website(s) in order to make our communications to you as relevant as possible and for other marketing and advertising research purposes.
5. Your personal data was collected from the information you have provided us from the Site. Your personal data may be disclosed to our related corporations, agencies, partners and our service providers.
6. You may access and request for correction of your personal data, to limit the processing of your personal data, or to contact us with any enquiries or complaints in respect of your personal data as follows:
Sungei Way Brewery
Lot 1135, Batu 9,
Jalan Klang Lama,
46000, Petaling Jaya, Selangor
7. We may refuse to comply with your request for access or correction to your personal data under the Act and if we refuse to comply with such request, we will inform you of our refusal and reason for our refusal.
8. If you subsequently withdraw your consent to process your personal data (other than for purposes of direct marketing), we will not be able to process your personal data for all of the above Purposes.
9. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you provide us is accurate, complete, and not misleading and that such information is kept up to date.
10. We may request your assistance to procure the consent of third parties whose personal data is provided by you to us and you agree to use your best endeavours to do so.
11. Your personal data may be transferred to a place outside Malaysia.
12. You hereby consent to the processing and disclosure of your personal data in accordance with all of the foregoing.
Passion is what drives us to do extra ordinary things. Even if that means challenging societal norms and pushing past our boundaries.
That is why Tiger Beer encourages heroes from all walks of life to awaken their courage and follow their passion and turn their dreams into action.
STREET FOOD FESTIVAL
Join us and our street food heroes as we celebrate the one thing Malaysians love the most - food! Set within the back-alley streets of Asia, the Tiger Uncage Street Food Festival will serve over 40 distinctive street food delights that challenge street food conventions.
Date: 1 & 2 December 2018
Time: 5PM Till Late
Location: The Gasket Alley, Petaling Jaya
After Herukh Jethwani finished High School, he decided it was time for him to pursue his real passion, food! He enrolled in university to study Culinary Arts and earned himself a degree in Hospitality and Tourism from the University de Toulouse in France.
Today, Herukh owns multiple restaurants famed for intriguing dishes which are at the forefront of the Malaysian culinary scene. His wide array of creations put a modern Malaysian twist on Indian cuisine, from Hyderabadi Dum Biryani to Indian tapas. Arguably, the most well-known is the innovative Siew Yoke Biryani at Meat the Porkers – a dish which challenges conventions of both cuisines and creates something truly unique.
SIEW YOKE BIRYANI
MINI TANDOORI PORK RIBS TACOS
Im Cheah took a leap of faith, leaving behind a stable career in advertising, and ventured into the food industry to pursue her love of good, homemade food.
And so Bacon It was born – with Im refocusing her creative energies into crafting innovative bacon and alcohol-infused treats which defy culinary expectations. All the bacon is smoked and cured onsite, before being turned into delicious snacks and desserts including popcorn, cupcakes, and cookies.
GOING BANANAS OVER BACON
Jun Chan earned a degree in Mechanical Engineering in the United States, and while there discovered his love for cooking. After setting out on an illustrious culinary journey abroad, he returned to Malaysia to share his vision of soul-food, blending it with local street food favourites.
Jun’s current passion is his Malaysianised ramen bar, Bowls of Steel. Expect to see pan mee-ramen-poke style hybrid bowls, and dishes like Eggplant Belacan Tempeh Ramen on the menu. Jun aims to share his vision, with a local twist, pushing the boundaries of what the local food scene has to offer.
Ramen Burger with Tiger beer & Cheddar Sauce
Other Participating vendors:
AND MANY MORE.
The flavours of Asia
Buy 1x 6-can pack of tiger BEER to get 1x packet of street food-inspired chips
*At participating supermarkets, hypermarkets and convenience stores. While stocks last. Valid from 12 November to 16 December 2018.
Collect 660ML bottle caps to get a FREE ceramic bowl or 2-tier food carrier
*At participating Chinese restaurants, coffee shops and food courts in Peninsular Malaysia. While stocks last. Valid from 22 October to 30 November 2018.
Tiger Beer © Copyright 2018. All Rights Reserved.